Category: Buy Meridia Online
What kind of medication is Meridia?
Generic Name – sibutramine
Brand Name – Meridia
Drug Class – Anorexiants
Meridia is used as a weight management medication. This medicine is an appetite suppressant that has been discontinued in many countries. This medicine is prescribed along with diet and workout for weight loss. You can buy Meridia online from our online website in different strengths.
- This medicine online is available in the form of oral pills.
- The mode of excretion of Meridia from the body is Urine and Feces.
- This drug was initially developed in 1988 by Boots in Nottingham, UK.
- Knoll Pharmaceutical marketed Meridia in 1995, and it was most recently manufactured and marketed by Abbott Laboratories.
- Sibutramine is sold under different brand names, such as Meridia, Reductil, Siredia, and Sibutrex. You can buy Meridia online without a doctor’s legal prescription.
Primary uses of Meridia
- Meridia is used as an appetite suppressant
- This drug is used to treat the unnecessary craving for junk food.
- Meridia is used to cure several discomforts caused by obesity, such as high blood pressure, thyroid, and diabetes.
- This drug is used to reduce high cholesterol caused by excessive weight gain.
- It is used for weight management.
Important warnings for Meridia
- A person with a history of coronary artery disease, stroke, or heart disease must avoid using this medication.
- Do not use Meridia along with alcohol or other drugs you have been using for a long time.
- Do not use this medicine if you have consumed an MAO inhibitor in the past 14 days.
- Do not use Meridia without a doctor’s advice if you are allergic to sibutramine.
- A person who is using stimulant diet pills must avoid using this medication.
- Do not suddenly stop or start using Meridia without asking your doctor or health care expert.
- Do not increase or decrease the doses of this medicine without asking your doctor.
- Do not buy Meridia online without a doctor’s prescription if you are allergic to this drug.
Important precautions for Meridia
- Do not perform any physical activity which needs concentration, such as driving a vehicle or operating machinery, until you know how this medicine reacts to your body.
- Get immediate medical help from a doctor if you face any skin allergies just after using this medicine, such as skin rashes, redness, swelling of the throat or face, etc.
- Seek immediate medical help if you face faintness, unusual thoughts, or behavior just after using Meridia.
- Get immediate medical help if you or anyone around you has overdosed on this medicine.
- Follow all the instructions your doctor or pharmacist provides along with this medicine prescription.
- Go to your doctor if you don’t feel any changes in your weight or discomfort after using this medicine.
What to tell your doctor or pharmacist before using Meridia
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to this drug.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are pregnant or going to be pregnant before using this medication.
- Tell your doctor if you are addicted to alcohol, drugs, or smoking.
- Tell your doctor or physician about all your drugs, medicines, and inhibitors you have been using for a long time.
- Tell your doctor if you are addicted to alcohol, smoking, or drugs.
- Tell your physician if you have recently used an MAO inhibitor in the past two weeks.
How to take Meridia?
- Take this medicine as exactly prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not increase or decrease the doses of medicine or take it longer than prescribed.
- Swallow the whole tablet with water.
- Do not break, crush, or chew this medicine.
- Take Meridia at the same time each day.
- Do not increase or decrease doses of this medication without asking your doctor.
- You can buy Meridia online to get more information about doses of this medicine before purchasing it.
Dose information for Meridia
The usual dosage for 14 to 17 years old for obesity:
- Initial doses – 10 mg orally once a day
- Maximum one-day dose – 20 mg per day.
Dosage for adults up to 17 years for obesity:
- Initial doses – 10 mg orally once a day.
- Maximum one-day dose – 20 mg per day.
Possible effects of Meridia
- reduced weight
- loss of appetite
- low or shortness of breath
- unusual behavior or thoughts
- overactive reflexes.
- loss of coordination
- high blood pressure
- skin redness or rashes
- chest pain or heavy feeling
- blurred vision
- diarrhea or upset stomach
Best place to buy Meridia online
You can go for online ordering if you want genuine medications. It is pretty simple and pocket friendly too. There are so many online websites where you can buy Meridia online but nowadays, finding a natural product is quite challenging because fake products are also available in the market.
Our online pharmacy has always sold 100% authentic medications to our respected customers since the beginning of our services. You can buy Meridia online from our online pharmacy to get 100% original product with 10% of on your purchase and overnight shipping.
We also offer our customers a significant discount during festive seasons. You can order Meridia online from our website for free delivery.
We also sell only FDA-approved medications in our online pharmacy.